The grant includes funding for postdoctoral fellows, graduate administrative fellows and interns, professionalizing activities, visiting scholars, travel to conferences, and co-learning opportunities for students, staff, faculty members, alumni, and community partners.
Acknowledging the challenges of cross-sectoral collaboration, in this context we define “faculty” as instructional and tenure- track faculty members who work actively and routinely with graduate students. Recognizing the variety of workplace time constraints and payment rules that may affect funding for staff members and graduate students with assistantships, we commit to working with qualifying participants to find equitable options whenever possible.
Beginning Spring 2019
- Experiments in Career Diversity in the Humanities: A Day-long Obermann Working Symposium (free and open to all; registration encouraged)
- Obermann Humanities for the Public Good Advisory Committee (faculty, graduate students, and staff: apply by 2/19/19!)
Beginning Summer 2019
- 2019–2020 Graduate Research Assistant (graduate students: apply by 3/5/19!)
- StoryCenter Digital Storytelling and Design Workshops
- Summer Course Development Project Groups
- Graduate Eight-Week Summer Internships
- Faculty Internship Mentor
Beginning Fall 2019
- 2019–2021 Postdoctoral Scholar (apply by 2/28/19!)