The grant includes funding for postdoctoral fellows, graduate administrative fellows and interns, professionalizing activities, visiting scholars, travel to conferences, and co-learning opportunities for students, staff, faculty members, alumni, and community partners.
Acknowledging the challenges of cross-sectoral collaboration, in this context we define “faculty” as instructional and tenure- track faculty members who work actively and routinely with graduate students. Recognizing the variety of workplace time constraints and payment rules that may affect funding for staff members and graduate students with assistantships, we commit to working with qualifying participants to find equitable options whenever possible.
Beginning Summer 2020
- Graduate Eight-Week Summer Internships
- 2020-2021 Graduate Research Assistant
- 2020-2022 Postdoctoral Fellow
Beginning Spring 2019
- Obermann Humanities for the Public Good Advisory Board (application period closed)
Beginning Summer 2019
- 2019–2020 Graduate Research Assistant (application period closed)
- Graduate Eight-Week Summer Internships (application period closed)
Beginning Fall 2019
- 2019–2021 Postdoctoral Scholar (application period closed)